Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I'm Alive!



I knowit has been a while.  May tends to run me over like a freight train for sure!  But, now it is summer for me!  I’m so excited!  I have been planning a big vacation to see my sister in California.  Afterwards, we are going to Disneyland and Legoland.  Pinterest has been my best friend!  I love going there to get ideas about what to pack, where to go, where to stay, etc.  It is amazing.  I also love the power of the internet.  I have researched every hotel and read every review.  I have searched out ticket prices and discounts until I’m blue in the face!  I have learned one thing for sure, call the hotel directly to book your room, it is much cheaper!  Also, stay at a hotel off sight.  You get close to the same experience for a much cheaper price.  (Plus, the kids will probably never know the difference since they will be at Disney all day!)  We are staying at this great hotel (going off reviews and ratings) within walking distance!  Also, they have a great breakfast bar, so we don’t have to purchase breakfast before we head to the park.  Great for us since we are on a budget!

http://www.candycaneinn.net/

Besides planning a trip, I have been working hard at school on our End of Year Learning Celebration.  We did a Hollywood theme, which turned out so cute!!  Here is a sneak peak! 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Busy-Me-Plus-Three/Search:Hollywood

I will be doing a blog post about it soon.  I have to get all of my Hollywood themed items up on TPT first though so I can link them!  It was so much funa lot of workbut totally worth it!  The kids were amazed and the parent were too!  So check back soon to see the rest of the room!

I hope you all have a great summer.  Until next time!


1 comment:

  1. Alisha, it looks like you are going to have (or had) an amazing EOY celebration! I look forward to your blog post on it! :)
    Peggy @ Primary Flourish

    ReplyDelete